To vote by mail, you must first apply for a ballot. The Early Voting Clerk does not mail applications or ballots without a specific request from the voter.
You may submit a letter for a ballot by mail in lieu of completing the above application.
Your letter must include ALL of the following information:
- * Your name and address at which you are registered to vote in the County of Marion.
- * The address to which the ballot is to be mailed.
- * The election date and the election name for which you are requesting a ballot.
- * The Political Party you are requesting (if Primary Election or Primary Runoff)
- * A reason why you are eligible to vote early by mail.
- * Your signature, or a witness’ signature if you cannot sign
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible to vote early because you expect to be out of the county, your application must include the out-of-county address where you want your ballot mailed.